Realms of the Dragons RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:29 am

"Well, this is Commander Ronald Terian. Were dealing with a Dragon well over 900 feet that's flying towards are choppers which have fired missles at it, and I am currently in a tank, as I just fired a shot at it. Seeing its size, I think I'm going to need all the help I can get fighting it. Proceed with caution, this ones airborn, over?" Roland said in the intercom, eyeing the gigantic reptile.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:35 am

"Roger, we'll be there in a few minutes, we'll bring it down in no time. Just make sure not to send stray flack towards our direction, over" John replied. The others fighters had been listening to the conversation as they nodded towards their captain as they headed towards the dragon...they stayed high in the sky and when the dragon was in range...they planned on diving down, giving it a good barrage if missles, taking it out in one pass. The F-22 Raptors headed back into afterburners, their speed increasing as they headed for their target.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:59 am

"Roger that, over and out." Ronald said. He then got ready to fire the Tank's other weapons...
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:56 am

"Roger" John then looked at the radar...his squardon was closing in on the dragon as they went on into afterburners. They began to desend, losing altitude and increasing their speed as the had a good lock on the dragon.

"Watch it guys, we still have ground forces out there"

"Roger" The sqaudon replied as John narrowed his eyes. "Alpha One...Fox 2!"John pressed the trigger, his squardon doing the same as the main hanger doors under the jets opened up, releashing 2 missles each as the F-22A Raptors rolled out of the way as soon as they fired...10 missles heading towards the dragon along with the ground forces having a clear shot..

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby C S » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:13 pm

The silver wyveryn spun around, his body swinging as he fell. His breath of fire blazed spiral trail through the falling now into the missiles, blowing them to bits. Assumbus roared and flapped his massive wings, flying at the millitary vehicles, slashing some of them and shooting a blue ball of flames at the rest.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:18 pm

"John, our target is takeing some of our troops and has destroyed you're missles! Do ambush assult!" Ronald said, as he commanded to the other other officers, "Fire at will! Fire at will!" Then he himself dired all weapons his tank could produce.
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby C S » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:23 pm

Assumbus flew down at an attacking tank, flapping his wings and toppling the tank over into the snow. The wyveryn flew up to the jets, grabbing one and throwing it into another. He then used his fire breath to destroy 10 others.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:58 pm

Name: Hlal
Species: Fang dragon
Length: 1500ft
Height: 900ft
Wingspan: 2200ft

Weapons: Bite, claw, tail-blades, plasma breath, lightning and earth magic, sonic roar, entire body.His roar is deafening but does not permanently cause deafness unless ponitblank and does not work on other dragons. Only temporalrily deafens if the target is within 100ft.

Description: Grey and black scales. Body is covered in blade like protrusions that makes his entire body a lethal weapon,even his scales are razor-edged, putting rival dragons at risk of injury if attacking him physically. He is ferocious and tries to take his fights in melee to have the pleasure of shreding the flesh of his enemies.

Personality: Aggressive and impatient, becomes il-tempered, if someone wastes his time,( which usually takes a 30 second conversation unless he is in a good mood), Enjoys causing havoc and chaos with his roar which deafens anyone long enough for him to be able to strike. He shreds his food to pieces every time he eats.

Hlal watched the carnage of the wyvern from atop a mountain peak, thrilling in the slaughter, tempted to join in. It isn't every day he gets to slaughter human soldiers and the machines. Finally giving in to temtation he leaps of the mountain, diving down about half-way before spreading his wings and soaring over to the battle.
Last edited by Zephyr on Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:07 pm

"John, another Dragon's comeing, retreat to base! We've lost too many men!" He got his tank ready and rolled out as fast as he could, commanding all units to get out. They all went toward the base. Ronald hoped that John and his remaining poilots would get out as well...
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Zephyr » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:13 pm

Ah,ah,ah not just yet humans, Hlal snarled as he landed in front of the convoy. He knocked over a tank, and ripped the cannon off another. He wasn't planning on killing anyone just playing with them. He swatted away some soldiers who tried to run past. Hlal then leaped into the air and blasted the ground in front of the tanks with a bolt from his lightning breath, before flying off and perching on a nearby mountain ledge. He growled to himself, you know i really enjoyed that even if i didn't kill anyone. He watched the humans continue their retreat.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:18 pm

Assumbus roared after the cowardly creatures and landed in the snow, rearing up on his hind legs and looking at the grey dragon. "What is your name, dragon?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:24 pm

Hlal had completely forgotten about the wyvern and he looked at it awkwardly when it spoke to him. My name is Hlal, and yours? he roared a reply. He then returned his gaze to the humans for a brief moment.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:26 pm

"Assumbus" The silver dragon growled to the unexpected visitor.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:32 pm

Assumbus....hmm... well i apologize if i interupted your fight but it was extremely tempting, Hlal growled. It is not everyday that i get to fight human soldiers.Too bad they ran. He leaped down from his perch and landed in front of the wyvern who was quite a bit bigger than he expected.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:37 pm

"Its nothing that would kill me" Assumus growled. "They are pests that constantly try to claim whats ours." He snarled. He blew a spiraling red flame at the retreating millitants, officially claiming the area around him as his.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:41 pm

Do they attack quite often, Hlal asked in a curious and in a way hopeful growl. I'd be thrilled to fight them so many times.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:05 pm

"Youre in luck my friend" Assumbus growled. He took off from the snowcovered landscape to his mountain.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:51 pm

Hlal grinned slightly from Assumbus's words. He knew he would enjoy living here. He turned to the human convoy now on the horizon and roared a full-throated challenge toward them. Knowing they would be able to hear if not understand, his sonic roar. Suddenly the mountainside he was perched on after attacking the humans had an avalanche. Hlal realizing his mistake leaped out of the way of the wave of snow.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:16 pm

Ronald shouted at the dragons, "You ********! You murderers!" The Commander shedded some tears. He thought about his family... the Dragon that killed them... he would kill that Dragon... always searching for it...
Last edited by Raptor Llama on Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:29 pm

John and his squardon had evaded the dragons long before they even saw them. They came in unexpected as they headed back to the base.

"DAmn!" One of the pilots said.

"Relax, there is only 5 of us. If we had more we would have chance however we came in there unexpected" John said.

The fighters landed back at the base...to refuel and re-arm. Chances are they were planning to attack the dragons once a proper plan was made. His squardon were looking for new kills...John himself headed towards the commandcenter, he was hoping to see if the Commander he talked to made it out.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard